Facial Reflexology Training Paths
40% OFF Selected Online Courses
USE CODE SUMMER23 AT CHECKOUT
Amazing reflexology courses available for a limited time only at 40% OFF:
Treatment Protocols For Fibromyalgia HERE
Depression With Tibetan Method HERE
To Enhance Your Current Treatments Or Begin A Rewarding New Career
- Vagus Nerve Reflex Stimulation
- Visual Analysis Course
- Cause And Effect
- Neuro Magnetic Pen Therapy
"Here are my four top picks for getting started on this exciting new career path, I have personally trained in all these modalities and have been offering them in my own salon for some time now.
They are extremely popular with our clients and each is a full treatment in itself, or can be combined together to deeply personalise your treatments. All courses earn CE points and, on satisfactory completion and exam, a certificate or diploma is issued."
For even more courses, see a comprehensive list of options at the bottom of this page.
- Introduction To Facial Reflexology - 12 hours of online education and comprehensive written manual, see all the details below. - Sign Up Here
- Facial Reflexology The Full Course - 5 Modules of video and full colour comprehensive manual, more details below. Sign Up Here
- Japanese Facelift - an exciting new beauty treatment, all natural hands-on facial muscle sculpting technique with beautiful results for your clients, more details below. Sign Up Here
- Crystal Lifting - an advanced facial course for using crystals, natural minerals and specialised techniques to achieve a tauter, firmer skin result. More details below. Sign Up Here
Questions? Call me on 0863823608 or email email@example.com.
I'll be happy to help,
Owner of the International Institute Lone Sorensen, teacher, therapist, author and public speaker. Award winner.
The Sorensen School has trained more than 18,000 professionals in the Original method of Neuro Reflexology Therapy.
Facial Reflexology Therapy® is a wonderful technique Lone has used for more than 40 years to get her clients amazing results.
Successfully completing the Diploma in Facial Reflexology Therapy will qualify you to work as a highly trained professional practitioner all over the world.
It will also ensure that you have the skills to be successful in setting up and running your own practice.
10A Redmond Square
086 382 3608